PDA

View Full Version : Developer Fired After He Outsourced His Job To China

LionDen
01-23-2013, 08:57 PM
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2116/workinghard.jpg

A software developer was recently fired after his employer discovered he had secretly outsourced his entire job to China for a mere 20% of what he was making. And, since brobro had so much free time on his hands, he also accepted a bunch of freelance gigs and outsourced all of those too. Clearly we have some sort of business genius on our hands.

...relying on a case study presented by the security team at Verizon, the gentleman in question was very interested in Reddit, eBay shopping, and watching cat videos during working hours.

So he allegedly outsourced his work to China. Yes, all of his work. He did nothing at all -- workwise, that is, according to Verizon.

However, the Verizon folks say he also attempted to perform this liberating ploy simultaneously on other companies -- presumably he was accepting freelance projects on the side.

What some might find amusing -- or even dispiriting -- is that his employers valued him highly, as the work was of an excellent standard.

Ahahahahahaha, they loved the quality of work he turned in. That's beautiful. I bet they're just embarrassed this dude figured out how to cut their costs by 80% and they didn't think of it first. Screw firing him, I say make him president of the company. God willing he'll outsource that too.

geekologie

the madscotsman
01-24-2013, 01:39 AM
Guys a fucking genius.

LionDen
01-24-2013, 01:43 AM
Guys a fucking genius.

lol what i said :)