Ummmm Superman lol

Superman vs The Hulk

Black Widow
01-25-2013, 01:09 AM
Hulk, he would squash SuperMan lol

Wolverine vs. Deathstroke

LionDen
01-25-2013, 01:17 AM
Deathstroke (Since both can heal IMO Deathstroke has the better fighting ability and would end up beating Wolverine.)

Gambit vs Batman

Black Widow
01-25-2013, 01:30 AM
Deathstroke (Since both can heal IMO Deathstroke has the better fighting ability and would end up beating Wolverine.)

Gambit vs Batman

Batman. He's got the utility belt all kinds of shit in that would be handy against Gambit lol

Animal Man vs. Sabretooth

LionDen
01-25-2013, 01:47 AM
Animal Man because he can mimic the powers of any animal, just for an example, a Tyrannosaurus Rex for strength.

Robin vs Deadpool

Black Widow
01-25-2013, 01:54 AM
Animal Man because he can mimic the powers of any animal, just for an example, a Tyrannosaurus Rex for strength.

Robin vs Deadpool

Animal Man would have been my pick too lol

Deadpool. he can heal, and his abilities in fighting beat Robins easily

Rogue vs. Harley Quinn

LionDen
01-25-2013, 02:02 AM
Rogue because well where do I start lol Rogue can absorb Quinns psyche and make her helpless although I had to toss up because Quinn could try to shoot Rogue but then Rogue could heal I think if she touched someone and this is if Quinn actually shoots her. A lot of ifs in this one but I will go with Rogue.

The Thing vs Swamp Thing

Black Widow
01-25-2013, 02:09 AM
Good pick

The Thing, he would be a bit more powerful, plus if he had weed killer on him Swamp Thing would be fucked lol plus Thing is made from a rock substance so Swamp Things powers would render him a bit useless lol

Venom vs. Green Arrow

LionDen
01-25-2013, 02:14 AM
Venom because it can shape shift into anything or become invisible when it not bonded to some one ... i think lol

Mister Fantastic vs Plastic Man ... lol

Black Widow
01-25-2013, 02:20 AM
Mister Fantastic just because he is smarter and if Mister Fantastic creates some form of heat he could turn Plastic Man into a solid lol

Ra's al Ghul vs. Ghost Rider

LionDen
01-25-2013, 02:26 AM
I have to say Ghost Rider because he has his supernatural chain and can turn any machine into his demon, not to mention I bet Ghost Rider would love to look into Ra's al Ghuls eyes and see his sins lol Although Ra's al Ghul does have great abilities including healing, I still say the Rider would over come. Maybe a little bias here, I love Ghost Rider lol

Thor vs Green Lantern

Black Widow
01-25-2013, 02:44 AM
I have to say Ghost Rider because he has his supernatural chain and can turn any machine into his demon, not to mention I bet Ghost Rider would love to look into Ra's al Ghuls eyes and see his sins lol Although Ra's al Ghul does have great abilities including healing, I still say the Rider would over come. Maybe a little bias here, I love Ghost Rider lol

Thor vs Green Lantern

lol

Thor. his hammer would knock Green Lantern senseless hitting him with it lol not to mention he can summon lightning, rain wind and snow so he could shock him, blow him away, freeze him in a snow storm or even wet him with rain and give him a cold

Scarecrow vs. Jean Grey

LionDen
01-26-2013, 08:20 PM
lol

Thor. his hammer would knock Green Lantern senseless hitting him with it lol not to mention he can summon lightning, rain wind and snow so he could shock him, blow him away, freeze him in a snow storm or even wet him with rain and give him a cold

Scarecrow vs. Jean Grey

Wow, I would have gone with Green Lantern.

Awesome "vs" Ryan, I have to go with Jean Grey though, even if the Scarecrow has his mask on and is a great fighter, Grey can mess his mind up from afar. So close up, maybe, a slight maybe Scarecrow might win but as long as Grey stays away from him, she would be fine. Good battle though.

Black Panther vs Wizard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizard_%28DC_Comics%29) Some old school lol and see if you know abilities :wink:

Black Widow
01-26-2013, 11:16 PM
lol Wizard takes this with his abilities and powers over Black Panter. Wiazard would take over his mind :)

Psylocke vs. Raven

LionDen
01-27-2013, 04:28 PM
lol Wizard takes this with his abilities and powers over Black Panter. Wiazard would take over his mind :)

Psylocke vs. Raven

Black Panther is immune to magic :shifty: lol

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern

Black Widow
01-27-2013, 08:07 PM
Silver Surfer just because I like him more lol plus his surf board is awesome lol

Blue Beetle vs. Victor Von Doom

LionDen
02-07-2013, 11:16 PM
I go Victor Von Doom because he has the power of electricity and more.

Oracle (Barbara Gordon) vs Deadpool

Black Widow
02-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Oracle (Barbara Gordon) just because shes Batgirl and is intelligent

Elektra vs Zatanna

LionDen
02-08-2013, 03:03 AM
I say Zatanna because she is a sorceress and I think could beat Elektra.

Lex Luthor vs Howard the Duck

Black Widow
02-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Howard the Duck lol he knows martial arts and well Lex has no powers and Lex has fuck all to offer other than weapons

Tony Stark vs Green Lantern

LionDen
02-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Yeah well, if it is just Tony Stark and not Ironman, then the Lantern would kiss his ass, even with Starks weapons.

Captain America vs Batman (I'm Batman and no special extra utility shit on his belt lol like a nuclear weapon)

Glorious Maxxwell
03-11-2013, 05:01 AM
Batman... Superior Martial Artistry trumps super strength...

Cloak and Dagger vs. Joker and Harley Quinn

LG
05-01-2013, 03:10 AM
Joker and Harley Quinn...

Avengers vs Justice League

Rob
05-01-2013, 03:36 AM
Avengers.

Hulk vs Batman