PDA

View Full Version : WWE Composer Reveals Favorite Themes

The Mac
01-25-2013, 07:26 PM
WWE composer Jim Johnston revealed his 10 favorite entrance themes during an interview with WWE.com. In no particular order, the list includes themes of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Randy Orton, The Prime Time Players, D-Generation X, Hakushi, Ultimate Warrior, Maria, Val Venis, Triple H and The Undertaker.

Despite creating music for WWE since 1985, Johnston still finds composing entrance themes challenging at times.

"The whole process of composing is a mystery. I don’t really know where it comes from,” Johnston said. “Sometimes I’ll sit down and something just shows up. As an example, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin’s theme came really fast. I just picked up a guitar and played that groove. Very easy. It’s most difficult to me when an individual doesn’t have a lot of personality.”

[LOP]

muzi
01-25-2013, 07:45 PM
Every talent in WWE that complains about not getting enough credit and time on TV should think about guys from the prouction team or Jim Johnston, e.g., who never get the huge credit they deserve openly...

Kage
01-26-2013, 05:35 AM
They should put this guy in the HOF sometime. He's the reason that guys like Warrior got over.

LionDen
01-26-2013, 04:47 PM
Every talent in WWE that complains about not getting enough credit and time on TV should think about guys from the prouction team or Jim Johnston, e.g., who never get the huge credit they deserve openly...

They should put this guy in the HOF sometime. He's the reason that guys like Warrior got over.

I agree completely with both of you :) So many deserve so much credit for what they do.