PDA

View Full Version : Undertaker Return News

Konan
01-30-2013, 03:42 PM
There was talk at Monday's RAW that one of the reasons The Undertaker didn't make an appearance at the Royal Rumble is because he's not so sure that he will work WrestleMania 29 now.

The plan had been for Taker to wrestle CM Punk but WWE officials are still waiting on Taker's decision. There's a feeling among some within WWE that Taker will end up wrestling but the discussion at RAW was they may have to come up with another WrestleMania storyline for Punk.

nodq

Black Widow
01-30-2013, 06:30 PM
Punk vs Lesnar but doubt that will happen as they are both heel

muzi
02-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Punk vs Taker would be awesome!!

But Lesnar vs Punk or Lesnar vs Taker would be equally awesome..

Kage
02-02-2013, 05:03 PM
I wonder what they would do with Punk if Taker doesnt work mania?

muzi
02-03-2013, 02:20 PM
I wonder what they would do with Punk if Taker doesnt work mania?

They should add him to Cena vs Rock! But with WWE you would imagine they create a nonsense feud out of the blue to keep him in a match at WM...the nemae Chris Jericho comes to my mind.

Kage
02-03-2013, 08:10 PM
They should add him to Cena vs Rock! But with WWE you would imagine they create a nonsense feud out of the blue to keep him in a match at WM...the nemae Chris Jericho comes to my mind.

He faced Jericho last year at Mania. I think Jericho will end up facing Ziggler at mania. I think if Punk doesn't end up facing Taker they'll do Ryback/Punk again.

LG
02-04-2013, 03:25 AM
Somehow I think that after Wrestlemania will be a huge feud that will last until WM30. WM30 is probably going to be bigger than this years simply because its 30 years of Wrestlemania. I expect Paul Heyman to play a huge part before during and after this years WM.

The Undertaker is expected IMO to at least do the next 2 WMs. This year I kind of predict someone other than Punk to be the opponent maybe. And WM30 has to be a huge opponent cuz its WM30