PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Still Has Backstage Critics In WWE

Black Widow
02-04-2013, 05:41 PM
The Rock wrote the following on Twitter over the weekend:

Dwayne Johnson ✔ @TheRock: Thank U @WWE Superstars for the awesome welcoming me back & getting the "big picture" plan. You're true locker room leaders! #RoadToMania

This is certainly a play on The Rock’s detractors as he was criticized by some for his run last year which saw him make big money for a part-time run. The critics accused him of being “cold,” doing his segments and not interacting with anyone backstage. The Rock responded by saying those people didn’t understand the big picture.

I’ve never read too much into the criticism and felt it was more jealousy than anything else. This type of thing has followed Rock every time he’s worked for WWE since having success as an actor, including when he returned to induct his father and grandfather into the Hall of Fame in 2008.

WNW

LG
02-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Sometimes I think that The Rock shouldn't come back and just win the title for three months. I mean there is so many superstars who work day in and day out for that title, so why should The Rock come back after 10 years and just win it when all he has done is just movies. And last year doesn't really count either, he only wrestled like 3-4 matches.

Black Widow
02-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Its more so for the money and to give Cena/Rock 2 something more than just a rematch I think

Y0UR Messiah
02-06-2013, 02:58 AM
Fuck Cena/Rock 2, the 1st one was horrible. I don't want to see a part 2 damn it.