PDA

View Full Version : Big WWE Fued Discussed -- What do you think?

LG
02-13-2013, 09:08 AM
- Word is that one of the bigger feuds this coming summer and fall will be Punk vs. Brock Lesnar, which could suggest that Brock is turning babyface eventually.

NODQ

I think the only way that Punk vs Lesnar would work is this: Paul Heyman. Heyman has managed both Lesnar and Punk. Lesnar returns, saves Heymans job by F5ing Vince. Heyman comes out the next few weeks, says he will quit. Punk comes out says no dont do it, the nightmare will be over when he defeats the Rock at EC. That changes Heymans mind of quitting. That right there proves there is going to be a run in with Punk and Lesnar down the road. Despite Punk being smaller than Lesnar, if Heyman manages Punk still, then the Shield will remain in Punks corner allowing him the advantage still. So let's say this then...if Taker doesn't return to face Punk at WM29, then it might be Lesnar, since Triple H is scheduled to appear AFTER Wrestlemania. This also shows that the Rock will retain the title at EC as well, going on to WM to face Cena for the rematch.

Black Widow
02-13-2013, 02:27 PM
Lesnar as a babyface will be a fail he sucks at being the good guy

02-13-2013, 04:24 PM
agree lesner can't be a face but I'd like to see that feud

frisco
02-13-2013, 04:51 PM
Would rather see Punk go face. He sucks at being a face--unless they make him an anti hero style. I can see Punk as a Steve Austin type face. I didnt like what they did with him the last time out. He needs to keep a little edge.

Personally I don't want to see it happen at all. Love the idea of pairing Punk and Lesnar--under Heyman's tutilage. Could be a really strong alliance.

Black Widow
02-13-2013, 05:36 PM
Would rather see Punk go face. He sucks at being a face--unless they make him an anti hero style. I can see Punk as a Steve Austin type face. I didnt like what they did with him the last time out. He needs to keep a little edge.

Personally I don't want to see it happen at all. Love the idea of pairing Punk and Lesnar--under Heyman's tutilage. Could be a really strong alliance.

If they use the idea of pairing Punk and Lesnar they could have some feuds with other teams maybe even eventually have The Shield turn on them

Kage
02-14-2013, 04:39 AM
Punk as the anti hero would be preferable. Lesnar can barely talk let alone cut a babyface promo