PDA

View Full Version : Olympic Hero Charged With Murder

The Mac
02-14-2013, 05:29 PM
Oscar Pistorius, the Olympian without legs who became famous in 2012, has been arrested for the murder of his girlfriend.

Pistorius -- the paralympian known as Blade Runner -- is accused of shooting 30-year-old Reeva Steenkamp in the hand and head -- allegedly with a 9 mm pistol found at the scene.

Pistorius, 26, had reportedly been dating Steenkamp for a few months. She was a law graduate and an aspiring model.

Steenkamp was killed inside Pistorius' home in Pretoria, South Africa. There are reports there have been "previous incidents" between the two at the home.

Pistorius -- considered a national hero in South Africa -- was the first double amputee to compete in the Olympics.

TMZ

Kage
02-15-2013, 04:27 AM
I can never comprehend why people like him, who have it all (minus legs in this case, I beat you all to the joke haha :shifty:) and they just do dumb shit like this and throw it all away. This guy was a hero. And his model girlfriend pissed him off so he killed her? Pathetic.

Black Widow
02-15-2013, 07:22 PM
I can never comprehend why people like him, who have it all (minus legs in this case, I beat you all to the joke haha :shifty:) and they just do dumb shit like this and throw it all away. This guy was a hero. And his model girlfriend pissed him off so he killed her? Pathetic.

He literally has no legs to stand on in court the fucker is going to prison...