PDA

View Full Version : Former World Heavyweight Champion And Current WWE Star Arrested

The Mac
02-20-2013, 10:13 PM
According to TMZ, WWE’s Jack Swagger was arrested last night in Mississippi. Swagger was leaving a SmackDown taping at Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi when he was pulled over for unspecified traffic violations.

He was taken in by local sheriff’s deputies and later released on his own recognizance. When reached for a comment, WWE stated the following…

“Mr. Swagger is responsible for his own personal actions.”

The following is from TMZ.com:

WWE star Jack Swagger was arrested last night in Mississippi, TMZ has learned — after allegedly committing several traffic offenses.

Source close to the situation tell TMZ, Swagger was leaving a “Smackdown” taping at Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi when he was pulled over.

It’s unclear what traffic offenses Swagger is accused of committing … but they were serious enough to result in an arrest.

We’re told Swagger — a former WWE World Heavyweight champ — was taken in by local sheriff’s deputies … and later released on his own recognizance.

We reached out to WWE, who tells TMZ, “Mr. Swagger is responsible for his own personal actions.”

Story developing …

wzr & tmz

LG
02-20-2013, 10:20 PM
Source: TMZ

TMZ is reporting that Jack Swagger was arrested following last night's SmackDown tapings in Biloxi, Mississippi.
According to the report, Swagger was leaving the taping when he was pulled over for speeding. The officer who pulled him over said that Swagger was driving under the influence, and was found to have marijuana in his car.

Swagger was booked, and later released. He is being charged with DUI, marijuana possession, and speeding. A WWE spokesperson told TMZ, "Mr. Swagger is responsible for his own personal actions."

PWI

The Mac
02-20-2013, 10:26 PM
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9563/35159946.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/35159946.jpg/)

LG
02-20-2013, 10:26 PM
:lmao:

The Mac
02-20-2013, 10:40 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/551404_10151345559804858_479116850_n.jpg

The ShowOff
02-20-2013, 11:46 PM
WEED THE PEOPLE!

Well now I guess someone better can get that push.

Slayer_X
02-21-2013, 12:05 AM
Lol What a dipshit .I love Dutch Mntell and hope they find a way to continue using him . Cuz Swagger going to riding to the unemployment office with Evan Bourne

Kage
02-21-2013, 12:14 AM
Everyone calm down, it's just his Real American gimmick. I gotta say he's doing a good job of staying in character, even off camera.

The ShowOff
02-21-2013, 01:01 AM
Figured this was worth a mention, saw it on the WWE Corporate Site

Any WWE Talent, who is arrested, convicted or who admits to a violation of law relating to use, possession, purchase, sale or distribution of drugs will be in material breach of his/her contract with WWE and subject to immediate dismissal.

Kage
02-21-2013, 01:04 AM
Yeah I remember when RVD got caught smokin the sticky icky. He dropped both the ECW and Wwe titles in the next two days and was suspended for 30 days. Wonder what they'll do with Swagger?

JohnCenaFan28
02-21-2013, 01:27 AM
The fact that WWE referred to him as "Mr. Swagger" is so dumb. Anyway he got a great mugshot! Oh yeah... no idea what "push" he has as I'm back like ten RAW's but I feel bad that he's losing it now. Why are Americans so dumb, what's wrong with weed?

The ShowOff
02-21-2013, 02:37 AM
The fact that WWE referred to him as "Mr. Swagger" is so dumb. Anyway he got a great mugshot! Oh yeah... no idea what "push" he has as I'm back like ten RAW's but I feel bad that he's losing it now. Why are Americans so dumb, what's wrong with weed?

See I'm so iffy with this here, i mean yes I smoke it, everyone knows I smoke it, but idk i feel if you're going to do it maybe stay home and do it, don't go out and drive cause where it's not as bad as drinking and driving, it still might not be that easy idk i never done it. It should be legal, but still not legal to drive while under the influence of it, which is what i'm thinking this is since they said it wasn't alcohol.

Kage
02-21-2013, 02:43 AM
The fact that WWE referred to him as "Mr. Swagger" is so dumb.

That's his name.

Black Widow
02-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Figured this was worth a mention, saw it on the WWE Corporate Site

Any WWE Talent, who is arrested, convicted or who admits to a violation of law relating to use, possession, purchase, sale or distribution of drugs will be in material breach of his/her contract with WWE and subject to immediate dismissal.

they won't do anything to Jack he is WWEs new Kurt Angle dammit