PDA

View Full Version : Should Jack Swagger Lose His WrestleMania Spot Following Arrest?

LG
02-21-2013, 02:36 AM
As you probably know by now, Jack Swagger was arrested following last night's SmackDown taping in Biloxi, Mississippi for driving under the influence and marijuana possession.

Swagger was originally scheduled to compete in the biggest match of his life against World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania 29. Should Swagger remain in the spot following the arrest? Should he be replaced? Or should he keep the spot, lose to Del Rio and then be punished?

Slayer_X
02-21-2013, 04:42 AM
I hope not . The winds of change are blowing in the U.S. about the legality of pot . It would be a shame for his career to to be damaged over something that might not be a crime in a few years .

LG
02-21-2013, 05:03 AM
and everyone else has done it really and honestly and has became champ

Kage
02-21-2013, 05:06 PM
I wouldn't care honestly. I'm not really looking forward to the Swagger/ADR feud. I feel like they could come up with something better.

muzi
02-21-2013, 08:05 PM
Nr. 1 - he's dumb as hell to do that (carrying THC with him), especially after receiving a huge push within the company and winning the biggest thing in his career
Nr. 2 - depends if he drove under influence, if so - see nr. 1
Nr. 3 - if he did NOT DUI, he should apologize, work his ass off and win the WHC title at Wrestlemania

Black Widow
02-21-2013, 08:56 PM
I think he should become champ and lose it to Ziggler seconds later when he cashes in his MITB