PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Reaction To The Shield – Details

LG
02-21-2013, 06:53 PM
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

At this time, the Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose) have been receiving rave reviews backstage. The feeling is that all three men have breakout potential.

The company feels that Roman Reigns has the look and intensity of a top tier guy, Seth Rollins is looked at as a great worker and Dean Ambrose has the “it” factor, even being compared to a modern day Terry Funk.

Kage
02-21-2013, 07:16 PM
Hopefully they get good pushes when the sheild splits

Black Widow
02-21-2013, 09:36 PM
they are simply the future of WWE and they deserve the best push they can get when the shield split, as of now I would like rollins and reigns as tag champs and ambros be the one to take cesaro's us title off of him

LionDen
02-22-2013, 06:12 AM
I love The Shield, I know these guys from their Indy days and was excited to see them in WWE and they have not let me down once again. I also love how the announcers put them over saying how well they work together etc, which they do. I agree also, it will be great to see them in singles and maybe tag teams but I see some feud maybe in the future between the 3 for some reason to break The Shield up when the time is right but for now, let The Shield rock on lol :)