PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Says He Has A New Reality Show In The Works

LG
02-24-2013, 12:01 AM
Hulk Hogan claims he has a new realty TV show being set up.

He tweeted: “Very grateful for attracting a new reality show where I get to work with family and a few good friends that always wanted to be in show biz. I’ll keep the Maniacs updated during the hard work make it real process.”

He also responded to a question about “bashing” Bret Hart in an interview. He said: “Didn’t bash him, but its funny how the interviewer changes words when he writes the story to sell it to you or anyone that believes anything that is written, but I understand that is the only view you are getting of the situation.”

wzr

LionDen
03-01-2013, 09:43 AM
He should do a reality show about his restaurant and how it gets only bad reviews lol

Y0UR Messiah
03-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Or better yet, a reality sex show where he can tell all his little Maniacs about how to get it on with other people's wives.

LionDen
03-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Or better yet, a reality sex show where he can tell all his little Maniacs about how to get it on with other people's wives.

lol Or discuss his daughters legs lol

Black Widow
03-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Ehhhhh another Hogan reality show is it called "Hogan Knows Fuck All"

Let me tell you something brother! when I unleash the two inch python it doesn't drive the hulkamaniacs wild anymore. After so many years of steroids and perving over my daughters legs brother, I've worn it down into a stump brother..

LionDen
03-01-2013, 04:47 PM
:lmao: ryan

Black Widow
03-01-2013, 05:06 PM
I should write hogans promos for his new show :shifty: I don't think I could do any worse