PDA

View Full Version : Vince McMahon Accused Of Sexual Harrassment

The Crippler
02-01-2006, 10:05 PM
Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

A report today in the Palm Beach Post claims a tanning booth attendant in the Tanzabar tanning salon in Boca Raton lists Vince McMahon as having groped her and sexually harrassed her.

The story claims the police report on the alleged incident will be made public later this week.

McMahon lives in Boca Raton at the Excelsior, but couldn't be reached for comments. His wife, Linda, called the claim "totally bizarre," and daughter Stephanie McMahon confirmed Vince goes to that tanning bed, but was not aware of anything going on.

The complete story is available online at palmbeachpost.com.

Stunner
02-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Hmm sounds fishy. Probably just another case of someone looking to get easy money.

On the other hand can ya blame him I mean look at Linda and why wouldn't he wanna "look" at the other fish in the sea,lol:hmm:

The Crippler
02-01-2006, 10:11 PM
Here's more, credit: 411wrestling

The Palm Beach Post reports today that a woman who works at a tanning booth in Boca Raton, FL claims that Vince McMahon groped her. She says that McMahon came in for a tanning session late Sunday night (meaning it would have had to have been after the Royal Rumble PPV), showed her naked pictures of himself on his cellphone, made unwelcome advances towards her, then groped her. Linda McMahon is quoted in the article as calling the allegations "totally bizarre." Stephanie McMahon is also quoted in the article, saying that Vince was at the salon "the other night" but added that she wasn't aware of anything happening.

No charges have been filed yet. A police report on the incident is expected later this week.

Why does Vince have naked pictures of himself on his cellphone?

W-OLF
02-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Guilty Fry him lol . I dont doubt it although it has yet to be proven .

Straight Edge
02-01-2006, 11:11 PM
I don't really think this is true, if it is then Vince will have to cough up the cash to save this going to Court

Stunner
02-01-2006, 11:23 PM
She still needs to prove it. Witnesses/Cams or something.

Slash
02-02-2006, 12:12 AM
I don't know what's worse, that he 'groped' her, or that he has naked pictures of himself on his phone!

M-J
02-02-2006, 12:15 AM
i agree, why does he have naked pictures on his cell phone anyways, and btw he is an old man

The Crippler
02-02-2006, 03:22 AM
We have a follow up story on the allegations made against Vince McMahon by a tanning salon attendant.

This past Sunday, the day of the supposed incident, the Royal Rumble took place in Miami, FL. We knew that Vince was in town until at least 11 p.m. that night, as he was seen talking with Joey Styles after the show as soon as Styles came through the curtain.

Boca Raton is roughly 47 miles from Miami, which would mean that Vince would have had to practically run out of the building and gone directly to the salon in order to tan, which was hard to believe on its own. Then, in talking to a high placed WWE source, I found out that Vince was not in Boca Raton at all that day (or night).

On top of that, when we called "Tanzabar", where the attendant alleged the incident happened, they told us that they were closed on Sunday, making the story even more suspect.

Source: PWInsider

Mario
02-02-2006, 08:28 AM
sounds fishy....dont really buy it

cookie_dough_619
02-03-2006, 01:35 AM
More than likely false.... altho it is believable. Oh, and naked pictures OF HIMSELF (did I read that right?!)! For God's sake :stfu: