PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker Confirmed For WrestleMania

LG
02-28-2013, 06:00 PM
Source: PWInsider

PWInsider is reporting that the Undertaker is confirmed to face CM Punk at WrestleMania.
According to their report, Undertaker is expected to return shortly, possibly as soon as RAW this Monday night. Punk's promo this past Monday where he referred to himself as an "icon" was to set the stage for the match.

Black Widow
02-28-2013, 06:21 PM
this has the makings to be a shit build up.

better question yet is undertaker going to be in better shape for it since he let himself go a little.

A Blissful Ass
03-01-2013, 03:28 AM
I agree with ryan is he going to get in shape before then

Kage
03-01-2013, 04:40 AM
I'd hate for him to have a bad match. But at least Punk has a high profile match at Mania.

LionDen
03-01-2013, 09:36 AM
I do not like this, how long do they have to build this up, 3 or 4 RAWs? Stupid but just to see his entrance worth it I guess lol We will only get to see it a few more times, so let us just enjoy it while we can :)

muzi
03-01-2013, 11:56 AM
Agree - Taker should have decided to compete this year earlier and build this feud with Punk at least from HIAC on...but on the other hand, in my opinion, he should have rested this year and face Punk (or Lesnar) next year. It was reported that Taker was not allowed to train upper and lower body because of his shoulder and hip OPs for months, so I don't mind him being "in shape" for competing, I do mind about him being in a healthy shape to not sit out after WM until Royal Rumble the next year...

LionDen
03-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Yeah Muzi, I would rather he stay out this year and have a great build up to Mania 30, imagine the excitement if he came back, say at Rumble 2014 :) Mania 30 will be awesome lol

Kage
03-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Yeah if Taker sat out this year his WM 30 match would be even more epic.

LionDen
03-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Yeah if Taker sat out this year his WM 30 match would be even more epic.

Agree completely :)

muzi
03-02-2013, 02:23 PM
You're absolutely right guys - would have been an epic roll to WM 30 for Taker.
Now it just looks a hurrying up a feud for Taker with Punk and I fear the awesomeness of an Undertaker vs CM Punk Wrestlemania match is taken away by Taker's decision to take part at WM so late