PDA

View Full Version : Who was Katie Vick

~Burning Hitman~
09-17-2006, 12:37 AM
I heard she sleepth with kane and was edge's ex wife

LionDen
09-17-2006, 12:52 AM
Brian Gerwitz messed Kanes career with a storyline about Katie who didn't want Kane, she had a car accident, where Kane was suppose to be driving and then Kane had sex with the corpse.

A dreadful time in WWE history.

flamesoffury
09-17-2006, 01:03 AM
Brian Gerwitz messed Kanes career with a storyline about Katie who didn't want Kane, she had a car accident, where Kane was suppose to be driving and then Kane had sex with the corpse.

A dreadful time in WWE history.

that ruined kane's career alright.. man that was the dumbest storyline they ever came up with.. seriously.. that was just plain out dumb.

AFC1986
09-17-2006, 01:05 AM
i feel that crappy katie vick storyline killed kane's career. when kane retires he will be remembered for two things; being wwe champ for one day and being involved in the worst storyline in the history of wrestling

~Burning Hitman~
09-17-2006, 01:17 AM
What

LionDen
09-17-2006, 01:27 AM
i feel that crappy katie vick storyline killed kane's career. when kane retires he will be remembered for two things; being wwe champ for one day and being involved in the worst storyline in the history of wrestling

That is just sad, he deserves so much more but you are correct, those are 2 things I will always remember about him.

Also, TripleH1, what does that have to do with anything in this thread?

~Burning Hitman~
09-17-2006, 02:59 AM
lion is a disscusion

flamesoffury
09-17-2006, 03:15 AM
lion is a disscusion

"what" does not spark a discussion.. it is merely spam. lol but yeah i think this thread is done now :shifty: