PDA

View Full Version : Possible spoiler for Mani

the madscotsman
02-02-2006, 03:48 PM
Try these on for size- This year's WrestleMania will feature five main matches. These matches, according to insiders, will be: John Cena vs. Triple H, Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton, The Undertaker vs. Mark Henry, Shawn Michaels vs. Vince McMahon, and Edge vs. Mick Foley.

The storyline between Mick Foley and Edge may be triggered by Foley mocking Edge for being a "transitional champion."

With Mysterio winning the Royal Rumble this line up could be changed, otherwise look for him to lose his title shot between now and Mania.

yankeesman77
02-02-2006, 04:44 PM
Edge vs. Mick Foley could be a good match considered some of there hardcore, ladder, and no dq's matches. Edge will use his expierence with the ladders and Foley with the tables wich should make for a perfect Chicago style match as it fits the cities fixtures.

W-OLF
02-02-2006, 04:46 PM
Thats a pitiful card in my opinion . And very predictable even worse the winners are even more prdictable.

the madscotsman
02-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Two very different opinions and I agree with both. Taker will blow a gasget cause he wante Angle last year, but supposedly was looking forward to getting him this year. I don't buy the taker Henry thing, I think angle will fight Taker. As this might be the deaman's last year, It'll be sad to see him go. * sniff, sniff *

HOC-hater of cena
02-02-2006, 05:34 PM
taker vs henry come on that match will be so boring

wwefan1
02-04-2006, 02:30 AM
good spoiler.

King Placebo
02-05-2006, 12:46 AM
HHH vs Cena- This should be a good match because the whole year weve heard there has been problems backstage and now they finally get in the ring with each other, if someone has to stop cena id be happy with HHH.
Edge vs Foley- This will have a good feel to the match, Edge coming out as "Transistional champion" and Foley coming out as a hardcore legend, these 2 should work good with each other
Undertaker vs Henry- Borefest in my opinion as much as Undertaker works hard , Noone, i repeat noone can have a good match with Mark Henry.
Orton vs Angle- With Angle obviously winning at No way out, i hope to god he beats orton, to finally shutup all orton marks across the world, ill be backing for him the whole way through.
HBK vs Vince- This might be wrong as i think Vince is in no condition to wrestle, so i think it should be shane o mac taking his place, Because thatd be one hell of a match and i know these 2 could work well together.

Adam Copeland2
02-08-2006, 07:43 AM
Where r guys like rey mysterio,chris benoit,bt,RVD,carlito,bobby lashley, JBL on the card? instead they just had to put henry ther,didnt they?