PDA

View Full Version : ROH in Asheville, N.C. Results - 30th March, 2013

LG
03-31-2013, 08:31 PM
Whether part of an angle or not, the biggest news coming from Saturday's Ring of Honor house show in North Carolina was former WWE tag champion Charlie Haas announcing his retirement. Haas said he would not be appearing at "Supercard of Honor" next weekend in New York City, where he was scheduled to face Shelton Benjamin.

After Haas's promo at the ROH show, Haas tweeted: "Officially retired. No match against @Sheltyb803 nxt week NYC. Time to be a full time dad and husband. I've turned my spandex in for scrubs. Thanks to all the fans throughout the years. I love you all. Stay safe and God bless. WGTT will always be a top Tag Team, forever."

Ring of Honor show results
March 30, 2013
Asheville, N.C.
Results submitted by Chris of PWPonderings.com

(1) Michael Elgin beat Adam Page.

(2) Q.T. Marshall vs. Darren Dean ended when S.C.U.M. invaded.

(3) S.C.U.M. (Jimmy Jacobs & Jimmy Rave) beat Grizzly Redwood & Mike Mondo.

(4) Rhett Titus beat B.J. Whitmer.

(5) American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) beat Cedric Alexander & Caprice Coleman.

(6) ROH tag champions reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) beat Alabama Attitude (Corey Hollis & Mike Posey) to retain the ROH Tag Titles.

(7) A.C.H. won a Proving Ground match to earn a future ROH TV Title shot. A.C.H. won over current TV champion Matt Taven, Jay Lethal, and Roderick Strong.

(8) ROH World champion Kevin Steen beat Mark Briscoe to retain the ROH World Title.

VMJnJaCftM4

pwt