PDA

View Full Version : Kane's Current Ring Attire Is Inspired By Something Gruesome

LG
04-01-2013, 08:55 PM
As pointed out by a reddit.com user over at /r/SquaredCircle/ Kane's current attire is not as obvious at first meets the eye according to a Wikipedia entry:

"After more than four months of inactivity, Kane returned on the December 12 episode of Raw wearing a metallic mask and new ring attire inspired by the incisions of a postmortem human body after an autopsy." ...not barbed wire as most think.

http://i.imgur.com/XyrIGQ0.jpg

wns

LionDen
04-01-2013, 09:28 PM
I like the outfit although I do miss his original one.

muzi
04-02-2013, 11:01 AM
In reality this guy's one of the nicest, smartest and most hunble guys you can imagine...but when he's in his wrestling gear and character, you sh.t your pants when you meet him and he just looks at you...

LionDen
04-03-2013, 04:09 AM
In reality this guy's one of the nicest, smartest and most hunble guys you can imagine...but when he's in his wrestling gear and character, you sh.t your pants when you meet him and he just looks at you...

lol I could imagine. I know he is a very nice guy but I could imagine he be intimidating in his ring attire and mask, especially his original outfit.