PDA

View Full Version : Main event at RAW next week and appearance scheduled

LionDen
04-02-2013, 05:09 AM
The main event being locally advertised for the 4/8 episode of Monday Night Raw at the IZOD Center is The Shield vs. Cena & Ryback & Sheamus, plus appearances by The Rock and Chris Jericho.

pwinsider

Now I see why it was The Shield vs Cena, Sheamus and Ryback for the dark match after tonights RAW went off the air. I guess this could change though during the next week as always. I just said in the thread that showed what happened after RAW i wanted to see this match lol

LG
04-02-2013, 05:19 AM
Hmmm.....wonder who will be the champ then...don't you notice that Orton isn't in the picture

LionDen
04-02-2013, 05:25 AM
Yeah, thy also do not mention Lesnar or Triple H.

Just because Cena is in a 6 man tag team match, does not mean he can not be champ.

LG
04-02-2013, 05:57 AM
I wonder why Cena would be in a match, but Rock would only make an appearance. Plus this also could mean the Cena wouldn't turn heel. but then again, why would big Show and Orton not be in this match?

LionDen
04-02-2013, 06:07 AM
I wonder why Cena would be in a match, but Rock would only make an appearance. Plus this also could mean the Cena wouldn't turn heel. but then again, why would big Show and Orton not be in this match?

Even though Mania would be a great opportunity to turn Cena heel, it is a strong possibility they wouldn't do that.