PDA

View Full Version : Video: Ryback Prepares for Wrestlemania 29 Against Mark Henry

LG
04-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Here is a video of Ryback working out in preperation for his match with Mark Henry at WrestleMania 29:

iAFS4jt0m2I

LionDen
04-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Awesome video :) I see a good future for Ryback.

Konan
04-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Ryback spoke with Chad Dukes of 106.7 The Fan DC / CBS Radio while at WrestleMania Axxess. Here are some highlights.

Mark Henry: "No doubt in my mind that I can get him up. I think at the end of the night, when it's all said and done, people are going to remember coming out of WrestleMania 29 is Ryback picking up Mark Henry over his head, marching around the ring, and 75,000 plus screaming, 'Feed Me More.'"

His biggest goal: "It's to take over the #1 position from John Cena and take over the company and I'm not shy about saying it. John, I respect him more than anyone, he's a very hard working individual. He's been on top for 8-10 years now and he's been untouchable. I am the one guy that can touch him and I believe I can outsell him on merchandise, and I can do things he has not yet done."

Nexus: "I'm the Al Bundy of Nexus, I think we're still gonna have a run down the road."

muzi
04-06-2013, 02:35 PM
I don't think Ryback's getting the WWE to new highs and can top Cena...but a Nexus re-run with Barrett, Daniek Bryan and Ryback could be awesome

LionDen
04-06-2013, 04:43 PM
I don't think Ryback's getting the WWE to new highs and can top Cena...but a Nexus re-run with Barrett, Daniek Bryan and Ryback could be awesome

That Nexus idea is intriguing.