PDA

View Full Version : Iron Sheik Know CM Punk the Real, Fandango the Jabroni at WWE WrestleMania 29

LG
04-09-2013, 05:58 AM
The following is by the Iron Sheik, as told to Bleacher Report. Several terms have been changed to make the interview suitable for posting.

Who watch the WrestleMania on the Sunday night?

I see the show…I love the show. I watch the show with the Jerry Brisco and the Ric Flair… we watch show together. I love the WrestleMania, and I love my family WWE. The WWE know I am the legend forever.

Who most Iron Sheik-class of WrestleMania the 29? I get most impress by the CM Punk %10000. He make it believable for the fans, and they love him like Iron Sheik.

Also the intelligent man, my best friend, the Paul Heyman. He make the show better and he new generation Freddie Blassie. He make the Brock (Lesnar) look like real monster and make him Iron Sheik-class.

My good friend, the real Alberto Del Rio. He Iron Sheik-class, not like the dumb Tito Santana.

Who the biggest jabroni of the WrestleMania? The Fandango the fan-dog----. He use the dance gimmick…I can beat the ---- out of him till he ---- the dance. Also the Big E Langston look big, but I can break his neck anytime.

John Cena vs. The Rock

The John Cena and Rock good main event, and good for business too. John Cena I respect, but he know he never get out of my camel clutch and I can break his back.

Rock? We see what happens. He love the business, but he big actor star, too. It up to him.

John Cena real because Mr. McMahon love him and put him on the TV to be top star. Maybe because he too over, the real fan don't respect him. He don't give a ---- so as long he make the money. Maybe John Cena become heel and get the real heat, bubba.

Jack Swagger and Zeb Coulter

The Swagger and the Zeb try to be the real heels. They don’t like the peoples from other countries. But they never be the Iron Sheik. The Zeb try, he have gimmick líke Iron Sheik. He lucky I don't rip his moustache --- hair and make him humble. Still the Swagger new generation, and he look the real.

It hard to be real heel, like Iron Sheik-class. Real heat come natural. When I come from the Iran and the hostage situation happen, the America fan get so angry they try to kill me. The security have to take me out with blanket over my head so the people don't know who I am.

Today different. Today the TV and the kayfabe broke. The people like the talent, who most natural and believable. The Zeb believable, but never Iron Sheik-class.

Undertaker Moves to 21-0 at WrestleMania

I love Undertaker. He real talent. He most respeçted in the locker room, and he take lot of pride in his business. He have streak that make him him. Like Sheikie Baby have camel clutch, same thing.

I never break his WrestleMania streak, but shooting wise I can put a ---- streak in his underwear and beat the ---- out of him. Still, I love him.

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

Triple H boss son now. He do what he want.

The Brock the most real close to Iron Sheik in business I ever see. The Brock make the money. He don't give a --- about win, lose. He know he can break anyone neck in the locker room. If the money good, he make it happen. He impress me big time.

Another toughest guy I love my good friend the “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff. In his day, he toughest man I ever know. He beat the ---- out of the Van Vader in the Ohio. I was there…made him cry like little b----.

WWE Hall of Fame Induction

Respect to the Hall of Fame class. Mr. Bruno Sammartino my friend forever. He show the respect for me.

Also nobody beat Mr. Bob Backlund 6 years, and I beat him in most famous arena.

The Maria Menounos or whatever her name, she put me over like she have crush on the legend. I say no because I love my family.

I see many old friends at Hall of Fame. I see the Bruno. Also the Mr. Fuji…I love him again. Jimmy Snuka share few beers with legend. I also see the Ivan Koloff…I never see him in long time.

Vine

The Vine? My intelligent agents, the Page Magen, tell me about the Vine and I be ready to make it for the fan.

We see what Sheikie Baby do next when I make my documentary, "The Iranian Legend." But I do more to make the fan happy.