PDA

View Full Version : Guardian angel?

The Major
02-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Over the past view months i have been seeing this small golden bubble fall from the sky out of the corner of my eye, it doesnt happen all the time, just when i am upset or cold.. now this same thing has been happening to a female friend of mine, now the sighting's for both of us started around the same time.. when we met. she seems to think that they are guardian angels or something. I myself am not conviced but it is strange that this thing has started to happen when we met. and continues to show itself when we are sad or cold.

Any thoughts?

Sunshine Acid
02-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Yes, could be some sort of vision impairment or maybe a bit of screwy communication between the left and right brain function causing a slight impairment in vision, senses, and thought process. Try an eye doctor and see if you have some sort of impairment.

The Major
02-04-2006, 12:31 AM
lol, well i do where glasses but im sure that has nothing to do with it. my friends eye sight is fine but she see's it awell and no, wear were not high or anything.

i just found it strange how this thing started to come along when we met.

Sunshine Acid
02-04-2006, 02:27 AM
Well I don't believe angels of any sort so can't help you out there...

Slash
02-06-2006, 03:45 AM
no, wear were not high or anything.

Ah right! Thought you might have been on Psychedelic's secret stash!

Well I honestly don't know what to say! Could have been anything!

Sunshine Acid
02-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Ah right! Thought you might have been on Psychedelic's secret stash!

Well I honestly don't know what to say! Could have been anything!

:redfaced: what stash?

The Major
02-07-2006, 09:13 AM
lol anyways ive found out that other people have seen it when they are talking to me, which would'nt happen if i was on drug.. but hey it's probably one of those things

z-ero
02-07-2006, 10:42 AM
okay! i see this little bubble as well and i watch it when i'm bored its a part of your eye. its the liquid that covers your eye thats what it is you stare at somethig and move your eye's untill you see something move focus on that and then their you go your problem solved.

a gurdian angel is a bright light that shows it self to you at night when your alone so only you can see it it does not talk it only listens but that little bubble is not a gurdian angel.

The Major
02-07-2006, 10:53 AM
okay! i see this little bubble as well and i watch it when i'm bored its a part of your eye. its the liquid that covers your eye thats what it is you stare at somethig and move your eye's untill you see something move focus on that and then their you go your problem solved.

a gurdian angel is a bright light that shows it self to you at night when your alone so only you can see it it does not talk it only listens but that little bubble is not a gurdian angel.

zero you saw it too.. round p's house remember?

z-ero
02-07-2006, 11:39 AM
yeah but its a part of your eye we both saw it how i dont know but its to diffrent parts of our eye! dude sorry but no angels there.

Sunshine Acid
02-07-2006, 02:47 PM
yeah but its a part of your eye we both saw it how i dont know but its to diffrent parts of our eye! dude sorry but no angels there.

Right on.

The Major
02-07-2006, 03:25 PM
meh ok end of topic you guys don't understand

z-ero
02-07-2006, 03:27 PM
well red you asked to help you and i did what more do want really you got told if you refuse to belive the truth then who can i blame????

The Major
02-07-2006, 03:37 PM
well red you asked to help you and i did what more do want really you got told if you refuse to belive the truth then who can i blame????

what the hell? i obiviously can't explain it any better so you cannot understand so let's leave it now

Sunshine Acid
02-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Okays we were just trying to explain though that it is a mental/vision phenomena that is common.

z-ero
02-08-2006, 11:17 AM
yeah but he wont execpt it so there is no getting through to him so we might as well just leave it.

The Major
02-11-2006, 10:10 PM
it could be and it could'nt be we will never know, i may be mental, i may have a guardian angel.. who knows?