PDA

View Full Version : Katie having doubts about Marrying Tom

OMEN
09-19-2006, 08:35 AM
http://network.news.com.au/image/0,10114,5249631,00.jpg
KATIE Holmes is reportedly having doubts about marrying Tom Cruise. The Batman Begins star gave birth to fiance Tom's daughter Suri in April and the pair planned to tie the knot this northern autumn. The Sunday Mirror reports she told a visitor to the Colorado retreat where she has been staying with Suri and Tom's family: "I don't have my own life any more. I'm not comfortable." A source added: "The wedding dress is bought. Tom's two adopted kids ... will be there, but just where and when is up in the air. Katie is nervous about making a commitment to Tom and the early excitement of their love affair has worn off." -
From BANG Showbiz

The Hammer
09-19-2006, 02:49 PM
Maybe she just finally realized "what the f*** am I doing with this wack job".

XXKSXX
09-19-2006, 03:40 PM
If they do get married they will devorce just like all the rest of the stars. I always thought her and Tom were going to fast. To me Tom is kinda like the guy that will never actaully settle down. He to Crazy.

demolition89
09-20-2006, 04:23 AM
Maybe Katie's maternal instincts are rekindling her common sense. IT IS ABOUT TIME ~ NOT TO LATE FOR HER OR THE BABY TO HAVE A NORMAL SHOW BIZ LIFE!

LionDen
09-20-2006, 04:39 AM
Well if anything, Katie certainly helped Toms dwindling career at a time when he needed it. Now with his major dealings for his new company, he just might not need her as much anymore.

lol I'm sure the "scientologists" will try to convince her to stay put.

Kellie
09-20-2006, 04:54 AM
Run Katie ... Run!

Kaz
09-20-2006, 06:35 AM
She's a smart girl hopefully she'll come to her senses in time.