PDA

View Full Version : New WWE DVD's announced

Teenwolf
02-03-2006, 09:25 PM
WWE.com just posted an announcement in regards to some DVDs they will be releasing later this year. Here is what you can look forward to in 2006...

Austin vs. McMahon: The Definitive Collection

Brian Pillman: Loose Cannon

Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Anthology

Born to Controversy: The Roddy Piper Story

The Spectacular Legacy of the AWA

John Cena: The Time is Now

The Hulk Hogan DVD is scheduled to be released two days after Wrestlemania. There is no word yet on how many discs it will be though. However, considering that's it called "The Ultimate Anthology," it probably will be more than three.

source - WWE.com

Straight Edge
02-03-2006, 10:37 PM
I'll be interested in the Brian Pillman DVD, the same as the Roddy Piper and the Austin/McMahon one, the other's I couldn't care less about to be honest

Teenwolf
02-03-2006, 10:55 PM
I actually want the AWA more than any. I've been reading a bunch of different legends books, and I'm very intrigued by it.

W-OLF
02-03-2006, 10:58 PM
The AWA and the Pillman will be good dvds imo and cant wait to see them . The rest not so worried about the Austin vs Vince seen it on the other tapes how they gonna repackage it lol.

OMEN
02-04-2006, 01:14 AM
The only one iam really interest in is the Brian Pillman DVD.As wwe owns all the rights to the old WCW footage I hope that they include a lot of his great matches for the company and not just the time he had in the wwe..