PDA

View Full Version : Matches Announced For No Mercy, Get Well Vince, More

OMEN
09-19-2006, 10:54 PM
During last night’s SmackDown taping in Montreal, Quebec, Canada the following matches were announced for this year’s No Mercy pay per view:

- Finlay vs. Batista
- Lashley vs. King Booker
- Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero (Steel Cage Match)
- Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy

WWE.com has added several videos preceding this past Sunday’s Unfogiven pay per view and last night’s RAW. “Get Well” videos for Mr. McMahon have been added featuring The Highlanders and Snitsky. Degeneration X also added a special “Get Well” message to Vince after RAW. The WWE Kiss Cam features Maria and Candice making out.

WWEAuction.com has added several items signed by former superstars Kurt Angle and Trish Stratus. They also have been pushing clothing items signed by Johnny Nitro and Melina that were covered in paint by Jeff Hardy.

Source: PWInsider

flamesoffury
09-19-2006, 11:01 PM
umm yeah, booker v lashley for the world title.. we know who will win. i expect taker to win over kennedy but i want kennedy to win considering it would be a huge push for his career. chavo v rey.. no comment.

AFC1986
09-19-2006, 11:31 PM
i hope this will be the last chavo v mysterio match as the wwe have been using eddie's death for storylines for too long and it's getting annoying. i think no mercy could turn out to be a disappointing event as apart from the chavo/mysterio match, we know who will win in the other matches

cuckfena
09-20-2006, 05:17 PM
I think the Undertaker will beat lose but by dq so the belt will remain with Mr Kennedy

LionDen
09-23-2006, 07:39 AM
I am sick of this Rey feud, I will be happy when it is over.

jarryd_59
09-25-2006, 11:22 AM
i really dont think that wwe should b using eddies death 4 storylines...its unethical

AFC1986
09-25-2006, 11:45 AM
i hate that they've used eddie for storylines as they have done it for the last year. at first i was okay with mysterio and chavo dedicating their wins to eddie, but as soon as they used eddie's death to give mysterio the royal rumble win it became stupid

-[ICON]-
09-27-2006, 04:05 PM
I'm just upset that there arent any really worthwhile matches on offer, A triangle match between Booker, Lashley and possibly Taker or Batista would be good and I belive Kennedy defending would be a better option we can bank on Helms vs Hardy for the Cruiserweight strap and that might be a dark horse if WWE include it and the tag team division is awful the sooner London and Kendrick lose the belts the better.

~Burning Hitman~
09-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Weel,the only good amtch is taker vs Kennedy

AFC1986
10-01-2006, 01:09 AM
what i don't get is that the rey mysterio/chavo guerrero match is a falls count anywhere match. i thought it was supposed to be a steel cage match

flamesoffury
10-01-2006, 01:22 AM
Finlay vs. Batista
- Lashley vs. King Booker
- Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero (Steel Cage Match)
- Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy

^ falls count anywhere match

also included are:
mvp's debut
london/kendrick v idols/stevens
matt v helms