PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg Has Words For Triple H, Says He Would Return If WWE Knew How To Run A Busin.

LG
05-18-2013, 03:37 PM
A fan on Twitter asked former WCW and WWE star Bill Goldberg if he could spear anyone in WWE, who would it be? Goldberg replied and said Triple H:
"Hunter.....hands down.....RT"

The fan replied with the following tweet and Goldberg said his observation was "spot on":

"any particular reason or just the overall doucheness and politicking he exhibits?"

Another fan asked Goldberg when he would be coming back to WWE. He replied, "When they learn how to run a business."

Finally, a fan asked Goldberg if he would come back to WWE and feud with Ryback. The former World Heavyweight Champion replied, ".....if they knew how to do business I'd consider it....."

WNS

muzi
05-18-2013, 05:25 PM
For a former top earner and no-talented wrestler, who was successful just because he could play a role, he's pretty over-reacting..

Slayer_X
05-19-2013, 08:33 AM
Goldberg was a huge draw for a very short period of time . HHH has been putting asses in seats for 15 years or better ,made much more money and married the bosses daughter . Goldberg is a bum .

frankthebarman
05-21-2013, 07:38 AM
Agreed Goldberg is definitely a product of sports entertainment, but for the short time he was in the business, he was definitely a draw. Bum? Maybe that's a little harsh. As big of a draw of Hunter? Not even close on an overall basis. I was a Goldberg fan (as were many of us, c'mon tell the truth...) but I do think he is over reacting with the "if they knew how to run a business...Vince pretty much owns the business, like him or not. I don't always agree with story lines, I do definitely feel there could be more thought put into the characters and I do honestly believe that the WWE does more than its fair share of hot shot booking as Punk has stated but I still watch. I always will. But hey, I'm not a great speaker on these forums, I just say what I think...

Wong Fai Hung
05-21-2013, 07:46 AM
Sorry for being off topic but

I'm not a great speaker on these forums, I just say what I think.... Thats what makes you a great speaker. Keep post how you feel that's all that's needed.

icered
05-21-2013, 09:33 AM
Goldberg wants a one off big pay check like Brock Lesnar..

bigdaddybaughman
05-21-2013, 02:19 PM
No Gold burg wants a Rock contract huge amounts of money booked the wat he wants with a title run. To show him as the monster of WCW. Short four or so months daily travel then small almost pay by appearance travel schedule.

Kage
05-21-2013, 04:39 PM
Vince doesn't know how to run a business? :lmao: Goldberg is an idiot.