PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Says His Swollen Penis Was ‘Fun Pain’

LG
05-21-2013, 12:30 AM
Credit: TV3

The Rock said he had “fun pain” when his penis became swollen after surgery. He tore his abdomen and abductor tendons off the bone during his match with John Cena at WrestleMania 29.

He said: “About mid-way through the match I had torn my rectus tendon as well as my abductor tendon off my pelvis, and then I found out that I had three wonderful hernia tears, which I had repaired about three and a half weeks ago. There’s also a lot of fun swelling in the ‘cash and prizes’ area for the first week and a half. Those were sexy times. It’s a lot of fun pain to go through.”

He told Entertainment Tonight that he is glad he was able to spend time with his 11-year-old daughter as a result of the injury. Simone is the child he had with ex-wife and manager Dany Garcia.

He added: “My little girl was so happy that I was able to come home. I said, ‘Well, you know daddy’s still Superman, right?’ It was really nice blessing to slow down. It was almost God’s way of saying, ‘Well, now you’re gonna take a break.’”