PDA

View Full Version : Vitor Belfort Issues Apology For His Recent Post-Fight Comments

LG
05-21-2013, 05:09 PM
Former UFC champion Vitor Belfort earned a stunning first round knockout victory over Luke Rockhold this past weekend at UFC on FX 8.
However, the constant question surrounding Belfort remains focused on his use of testosterone replacement therapy. That came up again after the win, and "The Phenom" was none-too-happy about it.

Belfort asked that the reporter be "beat up" for bringing TRT up during the post-fight press conference. However, on Tuesday, he issued an apology via Twitter.

To all my fans and to all the reporters that was there on the after press conference I would like to ask for forgiveness the way I answer about TRT I RECOGNIZE THAT I ANWSER IN A IMMATURE WAY BUT WAS THE 10 th time that that reporter ask the same question. No excuse!! I made a WORNG call and I am here to ask for forgiveness God bless all you guys love to do what I do and I am keeping moving UP SEEKING GROW AS A MEN OF GOD AND AS A FIGHTER "DONT DOUT ME I WILL PROUVE U WORNG" PEACE

fightline

the madscotsman
05-22-2013, 01:48 PM
You'd think as a man of God Vitor would know how to use spell check.

Embrace Thou Upton
05-22-2013, 03:54 PM
Classy move. His outburst was in the wrong but at the same time when the only thing every reporter seems to care about/ask about is TRT it'd get annoying. Damn media nerds/purists need to realise steroids are a part of American culture, sports and MMA.

the madscotsman
05-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Classy move. His outburst was in the wrong but at the same time when the only thing every reporter seems to care about/ask about is TRT it'd get annoying. Damn media nerds/purists need to realise steroids are a part of American culture, sports and MMA.

Damn athletes need to stop cheating and then the media nerds/purists will stop asking them about it.

Embrace Thou Upton
05-23-2013, 09:46 AM
TRT isn't cheating though, just a loophole to use steroids.