View Full Version : Punk vs. Lesnar Feud, Triple H's Concussion Angle

Rob
05-23-2013, 09:32 PM
- We noted before that the plan for the Triple H concussion storyline was for Stephanie McMahon, Vince McMahon, and possibly their children, to eventually appear on RAW and talk Triple H out of wrestling again. Another source says several different ideas are being discussed and nothing is certain yet.

- There is said to be no laid out program for Brock Lesnar now that the feud with Triple H is over. Some people in the know within WWE are strongly speculating that WWE goes with a babyface CM Punk vs. Lesnar much sooner than later, with the idea of Heyman turning on Punk.
SC

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

LG
05-24-2013, 12:21 AM
Interesting...Heyman turning on Punk? Reason being is not getting the job done like Lesnar has had now

bigdaddybaughman
05-24-2013, 12:30 AM
I think it would have been better if Lesnar was cost the match with HHH but a mistake by Paul. The next night on raw Punk saves him from Lesnars wrath. It could bring Punk back a hero and he wouldn't have to become a face he could just be protecting a friend. It would also let Punk stay with Paul to help mentor Curtis after Brock leaves.

LG
05-24-2013, 12:31 AM
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer

At this is time, one of the plans going around is for CM Punk to feud with Brock Lesnar when he returns to WWE TV. According to reports, when Punk returns, Paul Heyman would turn on him to help set up the feud.

The feeling is that with his return, Punk will easily get babyface reactions. Also, the feeling with Lesnar is that he is built for heel run while he is back with WWE. The two could face off as soon as SummerSlam, but could be pushed all the way back to Survivor Series.

muzi
05-24-2013, 09:11 PM
As much as I like a Punk vs Lesnar feud, I'm super enjoying Punk and Heyman as well as Lesnar with Heyman...so I don't won't that to end too quickly - not before Punk and Lesnar are a stable...

Kage
05-24-2013, 10:05 PM
Punk NEEDS to be the anti-hero face. He can't go squeeky clean like he did when he was champ.