PDA

View Full Version : Huge Segment Planned AFTER RAW Next Week

LG
05-24-2013, 12:36 AM
The Bret Hart Appreciation Night portion of next week’s RAW will be specific to Canada. Former WWE ref Jimmy Korderas, who is now wrestling analyst for Aftermath TV on the Score, posted the following to Twitter today:

BREAKING: Monday’s ‘Bret Hart Appreciation Night’ will air LIVE EXCLUSIVELY on TheScoreTV (@CheckTheTicker) right after RAW! Only in Canada!

Scheduled to be a part of the festivities are Vince McMahon, Shawn Michaels & I’m sure a Hart or 2 will be there as well!

Once again, this will NOT air in the United States and will take place immediately following RAW as the “dark match” segment. We’ll have a video late Monday night or Tuesday morning for you United States visitors.

– WWE talent Tyson Kid posted on Twitter earlier today about being a part of the upcoming Bret Hart appreciation Night on raw. Kidd recently underwent surgery in January to repair a torn knee. He was reportedly scheduled to be out of action for 6-9 months. Below are some of Kidd’s tweets:

So I heard this Monday from Calgary Raw is Bret Hart Appreciation Night……

“@RandomWWE1043: @KiddWWE Has it been 8 months yet?” Didn’t the Internet tell everyone I was out a year?

Kidd goes on to say he plans to attend next week’s RAW.

wzr

Kage
05-24-2013, 10:07 PM
Glad this wont be on TV.