PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Dreamer Robbed

LG
06-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Tommy Dreamer wrote online that he was robbed of $1300+ when he was asked to check his carry-on bag by Delta Airlines on a flight back from Jackson, MS because his plane was too small. Dreamer was returning from Traditional Championship Wrestling. When the bag was returned to him, the money and some other items were gone. The money was hidden inside the bag between several personal items, so someone rifled through the bag. He realized something was wrong when he arrived in Atlanta to transfer to a flight home in NYC. Dreamer wrote that he's reached out to Delta but so far has been given a runaround. He's also joked he's using the experience as inspiration to bring back the Fanny Pack.

Here's the lesson everyone should take from this. Anything that is extremely important to you should remain on your person at all times when traveling. If they ask you to check your carry on, don't do it until you have removed what you absolutely have to have when you get to the other side of the trip. Oh, and don't ever fly Delta, but I have my own horror stories as to why I suggest avoiding them at all costs!

pwi