PDA

View Full Version : Sting Topped the List of 10 greatest wrestlers to never wrestle in WWE

LG
06-05-2013, 06:16 PM
For more than a quarter of a century, the man called Sting has been one of the industry’s most recognizable names. No matter who he has faced, this extremely talented individual’s allure has never waned throughout his amazingly successful career. The list of victims that have fallen to his Scorpion Death Drop includes legends like Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash and Vader.

There is no doubt that if Sting had ever decided to ply his trade for Mr. McMahon, the results would have been phenomenal. Because of his immense success throughout the industry, The Stinger would have been a great fit for the pageantry and spectacle of WWE. Of course, the one Superstar that the WWE Universe would clamor to see Sting face would be The Undertaker. Perhaps if there was one person who could have upended The Deadman’s WrestleMania Streak, it would be Sting himself.

See the rest at http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/10-greatest-never-in-wwe

muzi
06-06-2013, 08:55 PM
I was a Sting fan myself, but saw Impact yesterday (Europe) - his tag-match with Joseph Park vs Bully Ray and Devon was really bad...and I mean BAD.
So I agree that he's the most famous wrestler worldwide that never was under the WWE banner, but not the best or the greatest...