PDA

View Full Version : Lipstick bounty hunters go into an arbys to apprehend a man

Jake
06-10-2013, 12:07 PM
nUgwc5SVT5M

A San Diego attorney claimed some women bounty hunters went too far and tried to make a name for themselves, at the expense of his client.

Dan Gilleon said his client plans to file a multi-million dollar lawsuit against “Lipstick Bounty Hunters,” a statewide company with an office in San Diego.

Video posted on YouTube, by Lipstick Bounty Hunters, shows three women dressed in pink T-shirts storming into a Huntington Beach Arby’s restaurant on March 15, 2013.

They were there to capture 35-year old Daniel Duvall, a criminal with a lengthy history.

Duvall said he did not know who the women were or what they wanted.

“I didn’t know what to do,” said Duvall. “I put my hands up, and walked toward the door.”

When he did not surrender, the video showed the women attacking Duvall with a taser, pepper spray and a rubber bullet gun.

“They shot me with a rubber bullet point-blank in the eye twice,” said Duvall. He said the incident has left him partially blind in his right eye, and more than a week later, he is unsure if the vision will come back.

Duvall’s attorney said the motive behind the dramatic attack is Lipstick Bounty Hunters desire for a reality show.

“They’re really trying to become the next Dog Bounty Hunter, that’s what this is really all about,” said Gilleon. ”They’re exploiting a class of people, criminals, who people don’t really care about.”

“We have been doing this since 1999,” said Teresa Golt, owner of Lipstick Bounty Hunters. “We video tape every single incident, every capture, every arrest, for liability reasons.”

Golt said they were hired by a bail bondsman to revoke Duvall’s bail for supplying false information, among other things.

Duvall accused Lipstick Bounty Hunters of endangering the other people in the restaurant on the day of the incident.

But Golt said she stands by their actions on that day. She said they used non-lethal weapons that do not ricochet or bounce.

“They were not dangerous to anybody even sitting next to him,” said Golt.

Gilleon said he will file Duvall’s lawsuit on Tuesday.

Eye of the guy that got shot. (Graphic so I linked instead of posting) http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4838/article2304861191fc5400.jpg