PDA

View Full Version : DDP Compares Daniel Bryan to Benoit & Guerrero

LG
06-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Diamond Dallas Page gave props to Daniel Bryan's hot streak during Friday's PWTorch Livecast radio show. DDP compared Bryan to the likes of Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero, saying that Bryan's height is a non-factor when he's undeniably connecting with fans.

"I caught Raw last week or the week before - he was out there with Kane and (Randy) Orton and The Shield, and I don't care if he's 5'7" or 6'9", that son-of-a-b---- was as big and bad and electric and more over than anyone out there."

"It's real and it's very Eddie Guerrero-ish. And Chris Benoit-ish. Where the fans say, 'This guy loves what he's doing.' And if he never made it to The Show, I think he would have been, 'Wow, I would have loved to have done that, but I had a hell of a time in Iowa with (C.M.) Punk tearing it down.' You gotta make sure you love it."

nodq

muzi
06-11-2013, 08:03 PM
Bryan's awesome....but there's a certain difference between the body of Chris Benoit and Daniel Bryan

Jake
06-12-2013, 02:43 AM
Bryan's awesome....but there's a certain difference between the body of Chris Benoit and Daniel Bryan

the brain too apparently. Surprised to see Benoit being talked about again. :( Definitely as hard a worker as both of those guys though. Good to see him getting appreciated finally