PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: Triple H & Vince Mcmahon

fritos4life
06-18-2013, 04:36 AM
While I was in the shower I thought of something that may be interesting with the whole little feud Triple H and Vince Mcmahon have. What if this kind of pans out sort of like how the whole Donald Trump and Vince Mcmahon feud did a while back where each person picks a wrestle to wrestle for them and then there's some sort of stipulation for example like loser of the match shaves their head. Now since that was done in the Donald Trump and Vince Mcmahon thing I personally wouldn't want to see the loser shave their head again it'd have to be something else, more interesting if anyone else has any ideas that could be a stipulation feel free to suggest it :]. I've thought up of one scenario that this could work for, it will be scenario 1 down below. If anyone else has any scenarios that could work well with my prediction or if you have another prediction feel free to post and we could have a nice discussion about it and I could post the scenarios of yours down there as well. I hope this is somewhat entertaining for you folks to read and I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say about it.

Scenario 1: Both Triple H and Vince Mcmahon have to pick a wrestler to be in a match. Vince Mcmahon picks Curtis Axel. Triple H is confronted to tell who his guy that he picked is. Triple H gives a blank stare and takes off his jacket and says that he is the wrestler he picked. The reason why I think this could be interesting is what happened on Raw with the whole Curtis Axel and Triple H thing. (I haven't really thought of a good stipulation that could be used for whoever loses but yea that's it. )

LG
06-18-2013, 05:07 AM
I would agree with that scenerio and add to that the stip would be if Triple H wins, Vince quits and if Axel wins, Triple H quits. However, I think this feud might go on for a long time.

Rob
06-18-2013, 06:50 AM
Hell of a concept, but who thinks about wrestling in the shower?