PDA

View Full Version : WWE Reportedly Confident That TNA Star Sting Will Be Joining Their Roster Soon

LG
07-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Source: F4WOnline

As seen on last night's RAW, WWE included current TNA star Sting in their video packages looking back at former World Heavyweight Champions.
F4Wonline.com reports that Sting was included in those video packages for a reason.

Word is that Sting is once again interested in joining WWE. While he hasn't opened direct negotiations with the company, he has sent feelers to WWE about joining them. There is said to be a lot of confidence on WWE's side that Sting will be on their roster eventually.

muzi
07-02-2013, 07:13 PM
And WWE does what with Sting? Bury him or the younger, already over guys to Sting...

Jake
07-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Hope not. If it was just a gm role until they make him a hall of famer it'd be cool maybe but I'd hate to see sting job to 3mb :shifty:

Slayer_X
07-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Id still like him to come back and face Taker once but as they have aged the ship might have sailed on that .

LG
07-02-2013, 09:33 PM
if Sting went to WWE to do one feud with The Undertaker - I will be satisfied.

Jake
07-02-2013, 10:46 PM
if Sting went to WWE to do one feud with The Undertaker - I will be satisfied.

yea that would be plenty. one epic run with taker. build up and all would just be a dream. Then give him a rightful hall of fame spot.

:sting:

Punisher
07-02-2013, 11:49 PM
:puke: maybe 5 years ago, but Sting can barely move in the ring now

Slayer_X
07-03-2013, 12:22 AM
If Sting can train and rest like taker maybe he can be in a better shape . Taker looked great last year against triple h and really good against punk . Sting might suck it up and really try and shine for that Wrestlemania moment . Ill Watch no matter what just to see it .

Jake
07-03-2013, 01:39 AM
Agreed slayer it can be done. It would just take some time. The only difference though is taker facing a guy like Punk or HHH or HBK they can carry him to make him look in better shape than he is and carry the match if need be. Sting and Taker would be a lot tougher on both of them but if they can do 25-30 I'd be marking out for that whole time. Years ago definitely would of been better but even just to see it happen now it'd still be awesome to see. So long as sting can hang in there which I'm confident he could