PDA

View Full Version : A collection of classic Jerry Lawler quotes

LG
07-14-2013, 05:14 AM
* "What?!" (uttered whenever there is a surprising moment in a match, i.e Tatanka returning at the Royal Rumble,or when a surprising decision is made,often uttered several times in a row.; also used whenever Stone Cold Steve Austin is kicking someone)
* Puppies!!! (pertaining to a Diva's breasts)
* Latino Heat! (referring to the late Eddie Guerrero)
* I love RAW!!!!......so many puppies!!!!
* Don't blow it show it!!!
* "This may just be a Kodak moment" or sometimes "This isn't exactly a Kodak moment"
* I like girls that like girls!
* Where does she get her ring attire, Victoria's secret? (pertaining to the divas, usually Candice Michelle and previously Christy Hemme)
* J.R., you're so full of it, you've got diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain!" (from SmackDown vs. RAW 2006)
* I'm not superstitious, J.R., because I know that's unlucky." (from SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006)
* He looked a lot bigger on the Lucky Charms box, eh McMahon?-talking about Tazz when ECW invaded RAW!
* Oh, look at them cheap pops!-pertaining to Mick Foley giving a thumbs up to the crowd.
* once again you hit the nail on the thumb
* Hey, he's got all girls, and he got stood up at the father daughter dance!-talking to Jim Ross/Brian Christopher, his son.
* "You know what they say JR: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice....uh..you cant get fooled again!" (from SmackDown! vs RAW 2006)
* "The Big Show's so big that he can't go to the beach anymore 'cause Greenpeace keep towing him away!"SmackDown! vs RAW 2006)
* " The last time you felt a breast was in a Kentucky Fried Chicken Box" (He told that to J.R. at WWE New year's Revolution 2005 during the Poolside Chicken Fight)
* "Did you get both your contacts in the same eye?"
* "He earned(urned) it" (during a match with Undertaker and Mankind after Mankind hit Undertaker with the urn)
* "Panties aren't the best thing in the world but they're next to it."
* "So many curves and I don't have any brakes."

the madscotsman
07-14-2013, 11:53 AM
"once again you hit the nail on the thumb" Sums up Michael Cole very well.

"The Big Show's so big that he can't go to the beach anymore 'cause Greenpeace keep towing him away!" This cracked me up the fiurst time I heard it.