PDA

View Full Version : Batista Denies That He’s In Talks With WWE

LG
07-15-2013, 11:32 PM
UPDATE: Batista has shot down the story that he is in negotiations with WWE via the following messages on Twitter…

“Holy sh*t!! Im in negotiations with HHH togo backto the WWE! Apparently Im asking for a short term contract! I hope I asked for big money!”

“Please let me know when Im going back! And what I said to HHH. Id like to know. I feel left out! #rumors”

“Not that it wouldn’t be nice…just don’t want anyone to buy into bullsh*t rumors. I haven’t talked to Hunter. And Im tied down for awhile”

For what it’s worth, we’ve heard that some talks have taken place over the last several months. Both sides are interested but there haven’t been any serious talks involving contracts, etc. as of now. It’s just been “feelers” being sent from both sides as we’ve been reporting. Even if there are ongoing talks, both sides would likely want to keep things quiet and try to avoid anything from leaking out. We shall see.

ORIGINAL: According to sources, former World Champion Batista has been in talks with Triple H about a possible return to WWE. Batista is reportedly looking for a short-term return (90-180 days), similar to what Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam have signed on for.

While nothing is official, Batista and Triple H have been talking about the best possible scenarios for his return from a creative standpoint.

More on the story as it develops.

Slayer_X
07-16-2013, 12:07 AM
Im dont think wwe needs Batista .