PDA

View Full Version : Hugh Jackman: I have sex dressed as Wolverine

Rob
07-25-2013, 08:53 PM
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9292/ilfb.png

WITHOUT wanting to sound too camp, HUGH JACKMAN doesn’t struggle in the looks or body department.
But the Aussie actor still keeps his missus interested in the sack — by wearing his full Wolverine outfit, including the blades.
A dangerous business when it comes to tuning the radio upstairs, and I won’t even go downstairs.

And it’s just as well he has a few sheckles in his bank account, because their antics cost a fortune in ripped bed sheets.

Hugh’s wife DEBORRA-LEE FURNESS says the costume has some uses outside the bedroom too, including the kitchen, where it’s ideal for making salads.

Asked what it’s like to live with Hugh in full Wolverine mode, Deborra-Lee said: “Oh my God, it’s dreadful! Always with the claws. I’m like, ‘Mix the salad. Put them to use, come on!’”

Hugh interrupted: “The sheets we go through...” Let’s hope he pops the props in the dishwasher between jobs.

Hugh was also asked about his wife’s influence on his career and said he gives her all the credit.

He said: “I would not be a quarter of the man I am without her.”

And if you’re not careful with the claws, she’ll be lucky to be a quarter of a woman.

It’s been a good week for the Aussie, cricket aside.

The actor’s new film, The Wolverine — part of the X-Men series of movies in which he plays the same role — is out tomorrow.

And to celebrate he’s just dropped a serious amount of cash on a piece of art by BANKSY.

He bought an oil painting worth more than $1million at the Corinthia Hotel in London last week.

He can’t be going through too many sheets if he can still afford that kind of money for a bit of paint on canvas.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/5032416/hugh-jackman-sex-dressed-as-Wolverine.html#ixzz2a5ZVrCO9

Jodes
07-25-2013, 09:13 PM
:shock: i don't think this is a true story:shifty: but just picturing him makes me :mindblown: