PDA

View Full Version : Woman, 93, dies after brutal rape

Rob
07-26-2013, 02:15 AM
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9181/owc3.jpg

OMAHA, NE (KPTM/CNN) - A 93-year-old Nebraska woman died Wednesday night after being assaulted and brutally raped last Sunday.

A 19-year-man has been charged in the attack and police said murder charges will likely be added.

The woman's neighbors said they are in shock.

Sergio Perez is being held without bond in jail. Police said he went into the residence where the woman was sleeping and attacked and raped her.

"I honestly don't know what to think about that, that's... I mean, it's shocking, it's disgusting, it's sickening," neighbor Zachary Tiller said.

Police said the woman's daughter heard her mom crying out for help.

When she ran into the bedroom she found Perez passed out, lying on top of her mother.

"Fortunately, her daughter was able to be there and kind of help her out in that situation, intervene a little bit," Omaha police officer James Shade said.

Officers said when they entered the bedroom they saw obvious signs of assault and found the 93-year-old woman covered in blood.

"I think that's terrible," Tiller said. "What if that was my mom, my sister, my aunt, my grandmother."

Perez claimed he was at a party earlier in the evening and said a woman slapped him and he left angry.

"No matter what his excuse, there's no excuse and the age difference it's shocking," Tiller said.

The woman's granddaughter said she's had a hard time coming to grips with the crime because it seems so "brutal and senseless."

The Douglas County attorney said the suspect, Perez, faces up to 120 years if convicted on all charges.

Copyright 2013 KPTM via CNN. All rights reserved.

Jodes
07-26-2013, 03:09 AM
wtf is wrong with some people :no:

Jake
07-26-2013, 03:20 AM
wtf :no: hope this guy gets raped to death in jail...

Slayer_X
07-30-2013, 08:35 AM
Thats fucking sick .