PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania 30 Predictions

LG
08-06-2013, 09:05 AM
Just thought of what the hell lets just start a Wrestlemania 30 prediction thread just to look back on when it does get here to see what knd of dreams are let down again by WWE lol....I made a poster of what I thought should be some of the matches. Most are dreams, but are doable. So list yours on who you think should be at WM30.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1096942_10153095413190114_1661794595_o.jpg

TheSecondComing
09-05-2013, 12:23 AM
I'd love to see that Rhodes vs Rhodes match, but would also love to see an angle with Rhodes coming back a major face and maybe reignitting the fued with Sandow to see WHC Sandow v Rhodes. I'm thinking Taker/Cena, but Taker can pretty much face anyone at Mania and put on the best match, I'd like to maybe see him against Lesnar or Jericho though, maybe Rocky. WWEC Punk v Bryan would be amazing, especially keeping both face.

prisoner666
01-14-2014, 10:21 PM
im not saying this is what I wanna see but im thinking wm30 is gonna be orton vs batista punk vs hhh bryan n kane vs wyatts lesnar vs taker Hogan n cena vs real americans ambrose vs rollins vs reigns cody vs goldust I hope im wrong w this lol

Smartmark
01-14-2014, 11:44 PM
Kane Vs Undertaker III (Hell In A Cell Inferno Match)

:shifty:

muzi
01-15-2014, 08:38 PM
im not saying this is what I wanna see but im thinking wm30 is gonna be orton vs batista punk vs hhh bryan n kane vs wyatts lesnar vs taker Hogan n cena vs real americans ambrose vs rollins vs reigns cody vs goldust I hope im wrong w this lol
That is a nice card, sir.

Lesnar vs Taker and The Shield members facing each other - WOW.
The Cody vs Dustin, Punk vs HHH matches will def be great!
And with Team Hell No vs Wyatt Family and Orton vs Batista - these are some very entertaining matches.

The only match I don't care is Hogan/Cena vs RA..

But don't forget Sheamus - maybe he will face Barrett (Bad News or what his gimmick will then be...)

prisoner666
01-17-2014, 10:44 PM
oh yeah sheamus has been gone so long I did forget about him....but then again I usually forget about him when he is around lol

the madscotsman
01-21-2014, 06:34 PM
I'm preditcing Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior beating up a few jobbers.

Smartmark
01-22-2014, 01:00 AM
^^ what about John Cena & Hulk Hogan Vs Ultimate Warrior & Batista? :shifty:

Lesnar (c) Vs Undertaker (Title Vs Streak)

the madscotsman
01-22-2014, 11:25 AM
^^ what about John Cena & Hulk Hogan Vs Ultimate Warrior & Batista? :shifty:

Lesnar (c) Vs Undertaker (Title Vs Streak)

That sounds interesting. I also like the idea of Taker retiring as champ.

Role Model
02-13-2014, 08:11 AM
You'd think WWE would have DBD go over at Wrestlemania just for the wide-angle shot of him leading 70,000 people in a "YES!" chant. They could put that in WM highlight reels for years to come, alongside Hogan bodyslamming Andre.