PDA

View Full Version : Top WWE Star out 4-6 Months *UPDATED*

LG
08-07-2013, 03:37 PM
WWE.com just announced that an MRI shows that Sheamus suffered a torn labrum in his left shoulder during the All Stars Money In The Bank ladder match last month. The injury was aggravated after he continued to work. He noticed it getting worse during the just completed tour of South Africa.

He will have arthroscopic surgery next week and is expected to be out four to six months. He noted that it will be the first surgery.

pwi

UPDATE:
As noted earlier, Sheamus suffered a torn labrum in his left shoulder at last month's Money In The Bank pay-per-view. The injury was further aggravated since the event.
WWE.com reports that the Irish superstar will be having surgery to repair the injury next week, and will be out of action for four to six months.

Sheamus commented on the injury on his Twitter, writing:

"Well. @WWE will be a lot less Cetlic for up to half-a-year, me ‪#‎MITB‬ shoulder is banjacked... No tears. It's not me drinking arm.

"Shoulder rehab includes repeatedly lifting a 1lb weight OR 16 fluid ounces. A pint of Guinness is 16oz. An Irish cure @WWEDocSampson?"

muzi
08-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Bad, but good for him storylinewise - hopefully creative comes up with a better gimmick for him..

Y0UR Messiah
08-08-2013, 01:56 AM
Damn it, I was really taking a shine to him as of late. Those 1800 Fella things were funny as shit.

Jake
08-08-2013, 08:22 PM
was wondering if he was alright from that. figured it was catching up to him after not seeing him much on raw the last few weeks