PDA

View Full Version : WWE Interested in Bill Goldberg Again

LG
08-23-2013, 02:27 AM
WWE is interested in trying to book former WCW and WWE Superstar Bill Goldberg to face Ryback for next year's WrestleMania XXX pay-per-view event in New Orleans.

Over the past few years, Goldberg has sent mixed signals to fans, stating that he didn't want to return to WWE, but recently he's been re-thinking those statements. Goldberg's son, who is now old enough to watch some of his matches, is one of the factors behind a return.

WWE has been featuring Golberg prominently, with a spot in the upcoming WWE 2K14 video game, and a 3-disc DVD collection on his career set to be released soon.

Y0UR Messiah
08-24-2013, 03:01 AM
and a 3-disc DVD collection on his career set to be released soon.

How the fuck are they going to get 3 discs of matches?! I mean, his matches were less than 5 minutes long! I guess if they put all of his matches on the dvd's then maybe that could go two discs but 3?!

Jake
08-24-2013, 10:01 AM
How the fuck are they going to get 3 discs of matches?! I mean, his matches were less than 5 minutes long! I guess if they put all of his matches on the dvd's then maybe that could go two discs but 3?!

:coffeenews: Exactly. 2 Disc maybe with one being a documentary. Maybe they split up the WCW and WWE runs on each disc and a documentary.

:hmm2:

They took the fans chanting Goldberg as us wanting this match lol

muzi
08-25-2013, 06:16 PM
WWE is interested in trying to book former WCW and WWE Superstar Bill Goldberg to face Ryback for next year's WrestleMania XXX pay-per-view event in New Orleans.

Please not...

frisco
08-25-2013, 07:18 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing that match. Not as a main event, but would be decent.