PDA

View Full Version : Justin: Why I Won't Marry Cameron

OMEN
09-21-2006, 08:21 PM
http://xtramsn.co.nz/homepage2/imageLargeView/0,,6068238,00.jpeg
Actress Cameron Diaz and singer Justin Timberlake watch the Los Angeles Clippers take on the Los Angeles Lakers on April 9, 2006 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
Justin Timberlake says he does not want to marry Cameron Diaz because he's worried it will ruin their sex life.

The 25-year-old 'Sexy Back' singer, who famously dated Britney Spears, told Jay Leno he and Diaz "love" having sex.

When asked by the talk show host whether marriage was on the cards, Timberlake joked: "That's the thing about that. We love having sex.
"Why would we want to ruin a good thing and get married?"

The former N-Sync star, whose new album FutureSex/LoveSounds was released last week, also spoke about taking a two-year career break.

"In between I did a couple of films which are supposed to come out next year. But for the most part I really took some time away," he said.

"I've really been working since I was 10. I'm blessed to have that going for me but I think I'd got to this point where it was all I knew and I remember one day I had a couple of days off and was back in Tennessee with my dad Paul.

"He said 'You know, you should maybe think about enjoying life while you still have a young body'."

Timberlake admitted being a workaholic and said he found the first six months of his break "difficult".

"I was antsy and trying to find something to do," he said.

"But it got a little easier - I started playing golf a lot.

"I started to play about four or five years ago but I worked so much I didn't have much time to take it seriously.

"I'm really addicted to golf now - it's all I want to do."

The singer hid his face as Leno played a clip of him at 10 years old, dressed as a cowboy and performing on a talent show.

Timberlake said he was raised on country singers, such as Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson, and loved performing.

"I think I popped out performing," he said. "I used to sit there and entertain my family. I used to imitate the Jackson Five

Splash