PDA

View Full Version : Women's Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout, What JR Was Recently Saying About Retirement

LG
09-13-2013, 03:45 PM
- Independent women's wrestler Santana Garrett received a tryout match at last night's WWE NXT tapings. She tweeted: "FUNFACT: Getting a lot of love & support b/c tonight I wrestled for @WWENXT #ThankYou #HardWork #Future #Diva #WWE #IsThisRealLife"

- Ricardo Rodriguez worked under a mask as El Local at last night's NXT tapings. He faced Sami Zayn.

- Jim Ross was telling fans he had no plans on retiring as recent as his Q&A event in Scotland last week. Ross said he had no intention of retiring and talked about continuing his work in WWE developmental. Ross added that he would never retire and would always be there when needed. Ross also said that the day he would retire is the day they bury him.

WNS

the madscotsman
09-13-2013, 07:21 PM
I hate what they have done to JR. I think it's alot like the Jim Cornette situation, where they were looking for a reason to get rid of him.

Slayer_X
09-13-2013, 08:41 PM
It would have to be more than the Flair thing .I cant think of anyone who has been more loyal to Vince .