PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on where WWE is going

LG
09-18-2013, 04:11 PM
A lot of the fans of the WWE right now are upset because of the storyline in which it is going. I wanted to offer my own opinion on the matter:

Here's what I personally think, and I've been watching WWE for many years. The storyline has become unpredictable again, which we have been use to being able to predict circumstances and storylines and we were usually right. And now, since we can't predict anymore, some people get mad. Honestly, it's a good thing that WWE has become unpredictable, and I know they are trying to get as close in the PG Era to the Attitude Era as they can get. Everything that is happening right now is so unusual as The King said on last the RAW, strange - he is right. Everything that is happening now is just a small piece of what is going to happen down the road to the big picture of what I believe will be the biggest Wrestlemania of them all. Don't be mad at WWE at this point - the greatest part of the Attitude Era was you never knew what was going to happen next. So, if you're upset now, don't be - just wait. The only piece to this puzzle right now though is who will be the "Savior" to come help. Who do I think it will be? Vince McMahon.

Punisher
09-18-2013, 04:55 PM
I agree 100%. Why do you want to know what's going to happen. It is entertainment. You don't go to the movies with the script in your hand. It is essentially the same concept. Not being able to predict what's going is what is making WWE interesting to watch again.

TheSecondComing
09-19-2013, 01:50 AM
I'm also loving it at the minute. Can't wait for that one night when Big Show just snaps and one hit KO's someone. Thought it was very predictable though that Triple H stripped Bryan of the title the next night but the whole Ryback thing I did not see. Really looking forward now to the build up to Battleground.