PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Postponed After Man Rushes into Church, Castrates Himself

Slayer_X
09-21-2013, 12:07 AM
Wedding Postponed After Man Rushes into Church, Castrates Himself

September 20, 2013 12:46 PM By Cora Van Olsan
Comments

The image that comes to mind is that of a loving couple holding hands in church before a vicar, who is saying, If anyone knows any reason why this couple may not be joined in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace, when all of a sudden a man rushes in, drops his pants and snips off his testicles with a pair of scissors. Luckily, the timing was not so dramatic.

According to Brentwoodweeklynews.co.uk the vicar and the florist were just finishing decorating the All Saints Church, in Hutton, in Essex, England, in preparation for a wedding, when a man entered the church covered in blood and cut off his own testicles.

Police were pretty sure the man did not actually castrate himself in the church, but one wedding guest told the media, “The vicar knew of the man and said he had come into the church as they were setting up. He said the man had chopped his testicles off with a pair of scissors and was going bezerk, chucking chairs around. I’m surprised he didn’t pass out. When I went in the church, I saw something on the floor which I could only describe as flesh, which I thought was part of his arm but that was one of his testicles.”

The vicar should probably be commended for holding it together in the face of a church with blood everywhere and a wedding about to start. He kept the guests calm, got the police out of the church — despite their insistence that it was a crime scene — cleaned up the mess and delayed the wedding by only a half hour. Miraculously, the bride didn’t find out until after the ceremony.

The injured man was taken to the hospital and will receive a mental health evaluation.

Jess
09-22-2013, 01:26 AM
good thing he wont be able to reproduce, unless they sew his balls back on...