PDA

View Full Version : Moviegoer Pees on Boy’s Head, Triggers Gun Scare, Chaos Ensues

Slayer_X
09-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Moviegoer Pees on Boy’s Head, Triggers Gun Scare, Chaos Ensues

September 23, 2013 12:49 PM By Cora Van Olson
Well, it was a wild Friday night at the Regal Cinemas in Tigard, Oregon, last weekend when reportedly at about 6 p.m. on September 20, 2013, an audience was watching the end of the movie Prisoners, when an elderly man, who had apparently started his weekend way too early, stood up and urinated on the teenage boy sitting in the row in front of him.

The boy, 14, along with his family, who was sitting with him, confronted the unidentified man about peeing on the boy’s head. In the confusion of the moment another moviegoer, a woman, who according to police, suffers from PTSD, shouted “Gun!” over and over, triggering a mass exodus along with the expected levels of hysteria and mayhem.

All for nothing, because there was no gun.

With the Navy Yard shooting still fresh in people’s minds, not to mention the Aurora, Colorado, theater massacre of 2012, a massive response was triggered when the 911 call came in about a gun disturbance at the theater. Multiple agencies rushed to get to the theater in time. Witness Phillip Quinn said, ”We saw cops running down the street with assault rifles. I was really scared.”

Responders showed up armed to the teeth, ready to storm the theater, but luckily were able to quickly figure out that there had been a misunderstanding. No injuries were reported. The boy’s family elected not to press charges, but the man, who police think may have been under the influence of alcohol at the time, has been forever banned from the Regal Cinemas at Bridgeport Village.

Jess
09-23-2013, 11:28 PM
wooow, that dude partied haaarrd. I have, but never to the point where i've pissed on someones head..