PDA

View Full Version : Justin Credible: ‘Hulk Hogan Likely Going To WWE’

LG
10-12-2013, 06:00 AM
In his weekly column, Justin Credible spoke about the WWE Battleground PPV and more. Here are the highlights…

On The WWE Battleground PPV: Battleground was what everyone expected. A middle of the road show with a horrible ending to a main event. I’m personally pissed off and I want my money back. $60 is a lot to pay for a Raw on a Sunday night. That’s the last time they sucker me in for one of these PPVs. We all kind of knew it wasn’t going to be great, but I just hate non finishes on ppv. I mean really. WWE has to do better if they want to continue to put on 12 ppvs a year.

On Hulk Hogan Heading to WWE: In non WWE related news Hulk Hogan’s contract with TNA is up. Look for Hulk to be in the WWE around Royal Rumble time. This way the hype can begin for Hall of Fame and possibly WrestleMania. With all of this going on I wouldn’t be surprised if both Hulk and Sting were at WrestleMania 30. Just my opinion.

frankthebarman
10-15-2013, 07:24 AM
Just can't see Sting in WWE. Would LOVE to see him finish a career in 'New York' but don't see it. Would love to be wrong...