PDA

View Full Version : Ex Knockout comments on leaving TNA

Shootkick Man
10-18-2013, 12:03 AM
Former TNA Knockout Thea "Rosita" Trinidad spoke with VOC Wrestling Nation about her desire to work in WWE.

"Absolutely. Since I was four years old, I knew that this was something I wanted to do. This was my dad's dream as well. He took me to WWE events as a child all the time. I knew from a young age that this was something I wanted to do – being the women's champion, working Wrestlemania. Some people get into wrestling because they want to do it for a living, they're happy working the independents or just wrestling anywhere, and they don't care about working for WWE; for me, I'm not fully (fulfilled yet) in my wrestling career. Plus, I've only been doing it for 5 years and I have a long way to go.

Rosita also commented on her departure from TNA Wrestling.

"I didn't leave on bad terms. The door is never closed. I don't have any bad feelings toward anybody, and I will never burn a bridge. Tommy Dreamer got me my tryout, Terry Taylor signed my contract, and D'Lo was there with me from the start. My best friends were made at TNA. I have amazing memories."