PDA

View Full Version : How many people likes The "IT's Best for Business" Storyline?

LG
10-24-2013, 05:57 AM
Seriously.....Triple H and Stephanie McMahon has truly shown their corporate heel side to a degree that is quite sadistic. Amazing how in just a little bit of time how they can make everyone hate them, but hey that's their job. So we wind up into a storyline that is centered around the key phrase "Best for Business", yet in the process missing out on the fans input? No, they've read our opinions for sure because of that Reddit user - and because of that I believe has caught such a stir in WWE management that they are doing everything they can to be unpredictable. But in the meanwhile, they want to be so secretive that they flow out plans that just plain suck.

prisoner666
01-25-2014, 08:17 PM
who cares it the same thimg revisted every 5 years but worded differently

Marshall Mathers
02-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Funny thing is about this storyline is that while everything is best for business, CM Punk walks out because they are not doing what is best for business and listening to the fans.

Will
02-02-2014, 08:07 PM
The saying is best for business, not best for the fans. The goal of the business is to make money and the wwe does that better than anyone ever has or probably ever will. Who cares about people bitching about not pushing guys like Bryan when the same fans are still buying the tickets and the ppvs and the merchandise. They care about your money not your chants.

the madscotsman
02-13-2014, 01:30 PM
I like the Authority thing. But there are a couple of things that I would change: They need to show that they are fallible, I think they come across as to perfect in the way that things always go there way and that no-one is smarter than them. I would also change Stephanie to the main protagonist. I think the evil male boss has been done before and no-one is going to do it better than Vince so why not have an evil female boss. If it's a male boss you can beat him up, you can't do that with a female boss. So it gives you a chance to push either a female face to a top spot or push a male heel as the bosses muscle as well as having a separate face of the company.

OldSchoool
02-13-2014, 01:37 PM
The saying is best for business, not best for the fans. The goal of the business is to make money and the wwe does that better than anyone ever has or probably ever will. Who cares about people bitching about not pushing guys like Bryan when the same fans are still buying the tickets and the ppvs and the merchandise. They care about your money not your chants.

On some level fans still enjoy it, or there would be no flow of cash - do you sit for hours watching a show you just paid $45 for unless it's going to be good?